Wednesday 25 September 2013

Wednesday Words - Gratitude

This week the topic for Wednesday Words is gratitude.
This got me thinking about what I am thankful for:

  • my children
  • my hubby
  • my parents
  • my mother in law
  • life
  • our home
  • other family members, the list could go on!
  • I am thankful that I can be grateful for so much.
After looking through a lot of different quotes, I found this one. It brings in all of the important people and I love how it describes how gratitude helps all of us x


Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/e/eileencadd392997.html#bZCXv1t4JSJP3gCq.99


2 comments:

  1. Lovely post and lovely quote. very true.

    For the record - there's not an actual theme on Wednesday Words - you can post any poem/quote/prose/short story etc that inspires you or expresses how you feel each week. It's lovely to have you joining in. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Thats good to know about there not being a theme. Its been lovely joining in and I look forward to doing more posts x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x