Monday 11 May 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 11th May 2015

Last week thanks to the awful weather the barbecue that we had planned did not go ahead. On Saturday I ended up cooking a delicious smokey barbecue pulled pork so not all was lost. Thankfully Sunday was lovely and we were able to use some of the meat that I bought in preparation for a family barbecue.

Last week I did a lot of baking and we even harvested some homegrown rhubarb. These are the recipes that I shared last week...



This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 11th May 2015

Monday - Roast Turkey Dinner

As yesterday was such a lovely day we opted for a barbecue instead of a roast dinner. On Monday we will have a roast turkey dinner with all the trimmings.

Tuesday - Peppered Pork Ribeye

While I was looking through the freezer I found some pork ribeye which I will be cooking with a peppered sauce.

Wednesday - Spaghetti Bolognese

This is a favourite of the children so I will be cooking it this week.

Thursday - Chicken Biryani

A couple of weeks ago I was sent some of the new Schwartz curry range. We have already tried the Korma which was lovely. This week we are going to try the Biryani, I have been warned (thanks Jo!) that it is hot so I will be smoothing the heat with some natural yogurt.

Friday - Homemade Fish Cakes with Chips and Peas

As I have so many odd bits of fish in the freezer I am going to use them to make some homemade fish cakes.

As always I am sharing my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x