Friday 1 May 2015

Word of the Week - 1st May 2015

This week my Word of the Weeks is...

EXCITED!

My week can definitely be summed up by the word excited!

I am excited for tonight and tomorrow.


This weekend I am attending BlogOn MOSI blogging conference. As a blogger, life and friends are very much virtual. You know people via their blogs and social media platforms which is great but it is always better to a actually meet the people who you class as friends.

Tonight we have an exciting night out at the Hard Rock Cafe making cocktails and eating delicious food. Then tomorrow will be all about my blog, picking up tips, learning from others and connecting.

Things are also getting exciting on the home front.

At last all of the paper work for our extension has gone to the council and we are awaiting the green light to go ahead. We have also had a successful meeting with our architect this morning and our drawings will be started and hopefully back next week. As soon as we have the drawings we can go ahead and contact builders. It is so exciting to think that our dreams for our ideal house will soon be a reality.

This week has certainly left me excited!

As always I am sharing my word of the week with The Reading Residence.

The Reading Residence

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, lots of exciting things happening! Hope you have a gab time at BlogOn and can't wait to read about your extension, too x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so exciting :) Have a great time at the hard rock Cafe!!!
    #WotW
    Ami
    mymummyspam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cancelled my ticket & am massively massively regretting it. Hope you have fun! #wotw xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciting indeed, I hope you have a fantastic time at the Blogon! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd imagine any blogging conference must be exciting!
    Have a great time at BlogOn and have fun planning your Pinboard mood boards for your new extension!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BlogonMosi is happening today and I can see so many exciting and excited tweets about it! Have fun =) #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh very exciting! I've been reading your tweets and looks like you're having a fab time x #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you've had the best time, and that all the extension plans are approved- A great word to hold onto. #WotW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x