Thursday 19 December 2013

Wednesday Words (on a Thursday!)

Yesterday was so manic I didn't get round to writing my Wednesday Words post.
I had my quote all ready but did not stop until 10pm.
That's why this week we have Wednesday Words on a Thursday!
This week is so busy with all of the Christmas preparations, run up to the end of term along with the everyday jobs and challenges that being mum brings.
I am starting to get really excited about Christmas.
The twins are going to be so much more aware of what is happening and their presents.
Joseph has got a huge surprise (his wish list from Compare4Kids)
I'm cooking my first Christmas dinner.
My hubby is going to be getting so presents that I know he is going to love!
It is just going to be a great day.
So this week I have chosen a Christmas quote.
This quote is about the magic of Christmas.

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world,
and behold,
everything is softer and more beautiful."
Norman Vincent Peale
 
This season, everything does always seem better, I just it to continue throughout 2014.
This year has been a hard year and I hope the next is better.

Wednesday Words is hosted by Emma at Crazy With Twins. This week Emma has shared a great Christmas song!
http://www.crazywithtwins.com/2013/12/18/wednesday-words-14/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x