Friday 19 September 2014

Alphabet Project - S

This week my S was an easy choice. My S is for...

Soul mate

This is my hubby who really is my soul mate.

He is my best friend, my lover, my rock, he is my everything. I know that I can always depend on him to be there. He has always been so supportive, but even more so during the past 3 months. He has held me up and helped stopped me drowning in depression and this is something which he continues to do. I really would be lost without him. We are never apart for long and rarely go out without each other.

My hubby, James, is quite literally my other half, without him I am incomplete.

I love you x

As always I am joining in with the lovely PODcast Alphabet Project and Black and White Project.

9 comments:

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x