Wednesday 8 January 2014

Wednesday Words

When I saw this quote the other day I knew that I had to share it!

Since reading it, it has stayed in my head ad I think that it sums up perfectly how life should be looked at!

"Yesterday is history,
tomorrow is a mystery,
but today is a gift.
That's why we call it the present."
 
by Winnie the Pooh
 
 
This post is for #WednesdayWords that is hosted by Emma over at Crazy With Twins.
This week Emma has shared a lovely quote about new beginnings, go and check it out...
 
 

Wednesday-Words
 

3 comments:

  1. Awww xx I love Winnie the Pooh ;) lol x #wednesdaywords

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote and I love winnie the pooh, hehe x
    Popping over from #Wednesdaywords linky.

    http://mumx3x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. An oldie but a goodie, always brings a smile to my face #WednesdayWords

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x