Wednesday 20 December 2017

Stick to Stigu Planner 2018 - Review

A couple of years ago I reviewed the fantastic Stick to Stigu planner and I loved it. So when they got in touch to ask if I would like to receive one of their 2018 planners I could not wait to see what it would be like. When I first reviewed the planner it was new to the market. After a couple of year I was curious to see if it would be as good as the previous planner or if it would be better!

I was not disappointed!


The one thing that I didn't like about the old planner was the lack of colour, as you can see the 2018 planner is definitely not lacking colour! I love the bright vibrant colour theme and design. As for the inside the concept is, thankfully, the same as before. Lots of space to write what is going on each day. Being a busy, working, blogging mum means I often juggle not just life but also diaries. One diary for work, one for my blog, one for the kids, the list goes on! Thankfully with a Stigu planner there is enough room to merge all of the diaries together in one book. 


Each page is dedicated to a week with each day divided into five sections. This enables me to list key events at work, the children's school dates and clubs, the hubby's work dates, any key blog events and events to remember such as birthdays! The opposite page is blank so there is plenty of room for additional notes.

What makes this planner really stand out is the uplifting lifestyle tips.


Each week comes with something to practice from writing a bucket list to reconnecting with your breath. There really is a wonderful variety of practice's which are there to help you take a couple of minutes out to reconnect with your body and mind.


So if you are looking to either give someone special a planner or are simply shopping for yourself I fully recommend checking out the full range at Stick to Stigu!

Here's to an organised 2018!

Disclosure: I was sent a Stick to Stigu planner for the purpose of this post. No cash payment was received and all opinions are 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x