Monday 11 December 2017

Weekly Meal Plan - #MealPlanningMonday

Monday is back again, please can someone tell me where the weekend has gone?!?!

This weekend seems to have gone by in a blur of jobs, the traditional pre Christmas clear out and yet more jobs. I feel like I have not stopped! Now we are onto another week. The last full working week until the much needed Christmas break!

Over the last week I have cut out dairy to see if it was effecting how I was feeling. I was surprised by how much of a difference cutting out cow's milk, cheese and yogurt has made. I am not feeling as bloated and am not having the pains that I was, so it has been a successful trial.

Now onto this week's meal plan. This week's plan is going to full of easy meals as I have got a feeling that it is going to be a busy one!

This is what we will be having this week...

Week Commencing 11th December 2017

Monday - Jacket Potatoes

Monday is a busy evening as J goes to cadets so we tend to want something that can be put in the oven and left while we get on. We will be starting the week with jacket potatoes, breaded chicken and vegetables.

Tuesday - Beef Keema

This is a meal that we have not had in a long time and one that always goes down well. I will serve the keema with curried mash.

Wednesday - Pizza and Pasta

Wednesday is another busy evening thanks to cadets so another easy meal is needed. I have been asked to try Chicago Town's The Pizza Kitchen range. We have already tried one and loved the deli crisp crust! On Wednesday I will be preparing us a feast of pizza and bolognese pasta.


Thursday - Sweet Chilli Prawns

On Thursday we get our weekly shopping delivered so need a quick meal. This week I will be cooking some sweet chilli prawns which I will serve with stir fried vegetables and noodles.

Friday - Treat!

By Friday I will be well and truly ready for a treat and I have also got a £5 off voucher for Marks and Spencer's!

As for the weekend, at the moment I simply do not have a clue! Believe me it took me a long time to plan these five days of meals!

What have you got planned this week? How do you manage all of the jobs life throws at you? Please tell me that I am not the only one who feels like there are not enough hours in the day!!

Hope you have a great week x


Hijacked By Twins

get the InLinkz code

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo I love prawns. The beef keema sounds good too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weekends do seem to be flying over lately! They need to slow down a little.
    That pizza looks so good! I think we will need to be giving that a try.
    Great meal plan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how quickly the time is going at the moment. Only 2 weeks until Christmas! We are having a pretty easy week too, enjoy your treat in Friday we had a lovely M&S pizza last week, yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x