Tuesday 2 July 2013

Introduction

My introduction :-)
Hi, I'm Kirsty a stay at home mum and housewife. I have 3 beautiful children, Joseph who is 8 going on 13 and Isabella and Taylor our 16 month old twins.
3 years ago I met James, who is the love of my life and my best friend. We had quite a whirlwind romance and were married in 10 months! We always said we wanted to add to our family of 3, however we did not expect it to grow so quick! 3 months after we were married we found out we were pregnant. At 11 weeks I had a bleed so we're sent straight to the Early Pregnancy Unit and we had prepared ourselves for the worst news which miraculously turned into the best ever news, we were not expecting one but two babies!! Needless to say we were over the moon. I loved being pregnant and feeling our babies growing inside of me but it was hard work and I was HUGE!
At 34+6 I went into labour and Isabella and Taylor were born.
Joseph had gone from being an only child to a big brother which was an enormous thing for him. He coped so well with the transition from it being just me and him, to having James come into our lives to having 2 small babies causing mayhem in the house. I am so proud of him.
I soon came to the realisation that I did not want my maternity leave to come to an end. We did look at nursery fees and childminder fees and were amazed that they would take ALL of my salary plus some of James so it was as no brainer, I needed to have a huge career change and become a stay at home mum. I never thought I'd say this but I feel so contented, happy and settled just looking after my family and home.
As you can imagine having 2 toddlers running riot and an 8 year old who is finding himself our lives are constantly manic and it feels like we never stop but we wouldn't have it any other way.
I hope you will enjoy my blog as much as I think I'm going to enjoy keeping this blog of our lives x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x