Saturday 13 July 2013

Summer Blonde

Its just gone 8am on a Saturday morning and I am sat with a colourant on my hair! Only a mum who's been up since the crack of dawn would do this! Since having the twins and giving up work to become a full time stay at home mum seeing the hairdresser has gone to the bottom of our priorities. So I got brave and started colouring my hair myself. I normally play it safe with a dark colour, but the summer has brought out the inner blonde in me! So here I am waiting to be blonde.
Oooh its time to rinse :-)
Verdict:
Hello blonde!!!
Its been a few years since I've been blonde so its nice to go back for a change. Who needs to spend at least £40 for highlights? I've spent £5 and got the same results, and saved money!
Well at least my hair now goes with my personality as Im sure my hubby would say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x