Monday 26 March 2018

Weekly Meal Plan - #MealPlanningMonday 2018 Week 13

Hello and welcome to week 13 of #MealPlanningMonday.

You may have noticed that over the last week things have been very quiet on Hijacked By Twins. I have to admit that working full time, being mum/wife and blogger is a lot harder than I expected. I have struggled to find the time to sit down and write. Luckily the Easter holidays are on their way and we have got a family holiday planned where I am planning to have a complete break from blogging and social media. I am looking forward to cutting myself off from everything to concentrate on my family and myself. I think we all need to do this every now and then for our own sanity.

My posts may have been quiet but in the background I do have some exciting review posts coming up as well as a charity post in the pipeline. Over the Easter weekend Little I will be helping me to review a tandem cookbook and I will admit to being just as excited as she is. That post will be live on 4th April so keep an eye out for that!

Now on to this weeks meal plan. The children finish school on Wednesday but I have got an extra day to work so I have a feeling that by Thursday evening I will be ready for a delicious, easy meal and a lovely glass of wine. But before then I have got some quick and easy meals that we all love!

This is what we will be enjoying this week...
Week Commencing 26th March 2018

Monday - Meatballs and Spaghetti

Meatballs are always a winner in this house. I am starting the week with a sauce that I am planning to share later in the week. 

Tuesday - Chicken Traybake

I love traybakes. They are easy to prepare, easy to cook and delicious to eat. I will be baking some chicken breasts with vegetables and beans.

Wednesday - Salmon

This is going to be a simple, but healthy, meal. Salmon, new potatoes and vegetables.

Thursday - Treat night!

I am going to declare Thursday treat night. I finish work for 2 weeks and the hubby will have had the children all day so he will definitely be ready for a treat!

Friday - Curry night

Curry is a meal that always pleases everyone so on Friday we'll make a curry and have all the usual sides.

Saturday - Surprise

Saturday will be a surprise as at the moment I do not have a clue what we will be having!

Sunday - Roast Leg of Lamb

For Easter Sunday we will be having a traditional dinner of roast leg of lamb with mint sauce and all the trimmings!

What have you got planned for the Easter weekend? Do you like to have lamb at Easter?

Have a lovely Easter weekend x


Hijacked By Twins

get the InLinkz code

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful holiday. It sounds like you've earned it.
    Ahh! I really want lamb but no one else here will eat it. My mouth is watering just thinking about it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we all need a breather from social media - I remember what it was like when I was working full time. It was so hard to keep up with it all. Hope you have a great week! #CookBlogShare

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x