Sunday 30 March 2014

24th March - 30th March 2014 - One Picture Everyday for One Year

We have had quite a few cold mornings this week so have spent a lot of time inside in the mornings. However most of the afternoons have been lovely so we have been able to get out.
 
Here is our week in pictures...
 
Monday 24th March 2014

 
 
Monday morning we woke up to a frosty, foggy morning. I had some baking to do for my part in the Team Honk Bloggers Bake Off and made a Team Honk 'Baton'berg Cake which was very yummy! When Joseph got home the twins wanted to play out and they asked Joseph to blow the bubbles for them. All three of them had a lot of fun and it was lovely to watch the three of the giggling together.
 
Tuesday 25th March 2014


 
When we went down to feed the chickens on Tuesday morning the twins couldn't resist playing on their slides and toys no matter how many times I said no! This resulted in two wet, muddy toddlers. But hey, they had fun and that's all that matters. Boots are easily cleaned and clothes are easily dried!
 
Wednesday 26th March 2014

 
My little "mini me". Isabella really is starting to copy mummy so much. When ever I tell Joseph or Taylor anything, it is followed by little Isabella telling them too. She also loves putting on mummys shoes and has discovered mummys sunglasses. Bless her, she insisted on wearing this hat which is way too small for her and she loved rocking the dress and wellies look! My lovely little lady x
 
Thursday 27th March 2014
 
 
I was so excited when my train ticket arrived for next months Blog Camp with Tots100! I am really looking forward to this day, picking up some great tips and meeting other bloggers in person!!
 
 
I also baked some yummy cookies on Thursday. Biscuits, for me, either turn out fantastic or are a complete disaster. As I have shared my Leftover Chocolate Cookies tells you that these ones were a success!
 
Friday 28th March 2014

 
On Friday my early wedding anniversary pressie arrived from the hubby. He has treated me to my own Kindle Fire hd!
 
Saturday 29th March 2014
 
 
On Saturday I finally got round to putting the twins new Rokka Play Cornish Boat together. I am so impressed with this toy. They immediately love it and couldn't wait to get playing. I can see that this is going to be one beloved toy!
 
Sunday 30th March


 
My Silent Sunday had to be of family time in the garden!
 
Selfie of the Week

 
I just love this picture of Taylor. Here he is saying "cheeeeeeese", its just me and my littlest boy x
 

I hope all you mummies and mother figures have a lovely mothers day and everyone has a great week x
 
I am sharing my Project 365 with The Boy and Me
 
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

I am also sharing our week with Make Do and Push - TWTWC

TWTWC

I am sharing my Selfie of the Week with The Good Life Mum
 

10 comments:

  1. such a busy week love your honk cake you talented lady ps your wonderful selfie was on the blog i just checked thank you for joining up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mini me is so cute. Lovely family time captured in the garden. #365

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving Isabella's sunglasses and wellies look! I have similar experiences with biscuits and I love the look of that boat - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good week- love the pun cake, and that boat looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh that cake looks GOOD! What a fab week you've had, I'm jealous about Blogcamp, I really wanted to go but the husband is working that weekend :( Hope you have a fab time though! #blogclub

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hasn't the contrast in weather this week been amazing?! Only in Britain hey! Looks like you've had lots of lovely outdoors time and that Team Honk is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your bakes are brilliant and so inventive Kirsty
    you daughter being a mini me (you, not me of course lol) made me smile - love the glasses on her head now we all know how you dress yourself lol
    i am sure blog camp will be a lot of fun too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh yay! I'm supposed to be going to Blog Camp too, so see you there! Love the batonberg cake!

    Thank you so much for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the "baton"berg cake, and the play in words - brilliant. Nice to see them out and about in the garden, and its great when the older ones amuse the younger ones. Enjoy your kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'Her' sunglasses suit her so well! ;-

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x