Monday 10 March 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 10th March 2014

Last week's meal plan went well, until yesterday that is!

The sun graced us with its presence so we decided to have our first BBQ of 2014. Hopefully it won't be the last one that we all enjoy!

So as I had planned a roast dinner and had half defrosted the meat, yesterdays meal will be made today.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 10th March 2015

Roast Beef and Yorkshire Puddings

This was our planned meal for yesterday. I have already slow cooked the meat so all that I need today is some vegetables, potatoes and the Yorkshire puddings.

Leftover Beef Curry

This has to be one of my hubby's favourite meals. I put any left over beef and vegetables into a curry sauce, this week I think we'll have a Korma sauce as I have some paste and coconut milk!

Chicken and Chorizo

I love the flavours that chorizo adds to a dish and, for me, they go perfectly with chicken and rice!

Spaghetti Carbonara

This is a great, quick and easy meal that is perfect when a meal needs cooking in between taking Joseph to youth club.

Fish Pie

When I go shopping this week I am going to buy some fish. We haven't had fish pie in a while and it really is a family favourite.

I have only planned five meals this week because we are going to be busy on Saturday so we'll probably pick something up for tea whilst out and about.
On Sunday we will be eating at my parents so that's another day off for me!

Have a lovely week x


I am sharing our weekly meal plan with At Home With Mrs M's Meal Planning Monday. For more meal ideas and to see what others are planning visit Meal Planning Monday


6 comments:

  1. I love fish pie too - but end up making one for me and eldest and then something different for the fussy one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sounding meal plan. Enjoy your week!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh everything sounds so good!!
    We've not had a beef curry for ages....Might find one on my meal plan next week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like to come for tea every night please - yummy menu x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great meal plan! I published our meal plans for a while and then got out of the habit of doing it. I think it is a great idea to provide inspiration for others. Sometimes when I am meal planning I just haven't got a clue what to do and this is where something like this is great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the sound of your menu - do you take bookings? Meal plans are a big part of our 2014 economising but I'm not very good at making them - or sticking to them - yet. I shall take inspiration from you! #blogclub

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x