Monday 23 December 2013

Missing You At Christmas

The other day I saw this poem and I wanted to share it on Christmas Day as it will definitely be on my mind.

Missing You At Christmas
 
Every day without you,
Since you had to go,
Is like summer without sunshine
And winter without snow.
 
I wish I could talk to you,
There's so much I would say,
Life has changed so very much,
Since you went away.
 
I miss the bond between us,
And I miss your kind support,
You're in my mind and in my heart,
And every Christmas though.
 
I'll always feel you close to me,
And though you're far from sight,
I'll search for you among the stars,
That shine on Christmas night.

Author Unknown
 
For my two Grandads, Nanna and Anita who are all missed so dearly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x