Thursday 30 November 2017

Christmas Chocolates and an Advent-ure Heroes Calendar with Cadbury

Who doesn't love chocolate at Christmas? It is this time of year that you can get away with eating just one more. So when I was asked if we would like to try some of the new Christmas products that Cadbury were bringing out how could I resist?


I received a delicious box full of family favourites, including:
  • Special edition Help the Heroes tin of Heroes
  • Cadbury's classic dairy milk collection
  • Oreo tree decorations
  • Mini fudge cracker
  • Dairy Milk father Christmases
  • Snowballs
  • Snow bites
With a tin of Heroes in the house you know that there is going to be a chocolate treat that everyone will enjoy. My favourite has to the the classic collection of Dairy Milk bars, that even come in the original design of packaging!
I will be sharing all but one. This fantastic advent calendar!!


This is one advent calendar that has been hidden from the children. This is my advent treat, an irresistible mini treat!

What is your favourite Christmas chocolate treat?

Enjoy x

Disclosure: I received a package of Cadbury's Christmas chocolates for the purpose of this post. No cash payment was received.

1 comment:

  1. Yayy, Christmas Chocolates and an Adventure Heroes Calendar with Cadbury are finally on stores. I can't wait to have them for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x