Sunday 26 July 2015

19th July 2015 - 25th July 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week the children finished school for the summer holidays, the madness has begun!

It is lovely having lazy mornings with them at home but I am also realising how much I was getting done while they were at school in the mornings. I am hoping that we have lots of nice weather so that the children can get out, but next week is not looking good so I need to get thinking about some indoor activities.

Here is our week in pictures...

Sunday 19th July 2015


On Sunday we were in the garden and I realised that I have not taken any pictures of the puppies recently. This is mainly because they do not stay still long enough for me to get a picture. On Sunday I was taking some blog pictures in the garden and they were being nosey and were still, so I managed to get a picture. They are now 7 months and have grown so much!

Monday 20th July 2015


On Monday the hubby had the day off so after when the twins finished nursery we went to Costa for some lunch.
Tuesday 21st July 2015


Tuesday was the last day of school! The twins have now completed their first full term of nursery and Joseph has completed year 5. Over the year all three of the children have come on. All three have grown in confidence and I am so proud of them all! I love this picture of the twins walking to school holding hands!

Wednesday 22nd July 2015


We started the summer holidays with a lazy Wednesday morning. The twins latest favourite film is Home. I have a feeling that it is going to be on a lot over the next six weeks!

Thursday 23rd July 2015


I didn't take many pictures on Thursday but this one did make me smile. We are all enjoying the relaxed mornings. Here is Taylor watching Home, again!

Friday 24th July 2015


On Friday I had some blog posts to write so to keep the twins busy I made them a carpet teddy bears picnic lunch. I totally underestimated how much they would enjoy their lunch like this! I am sure they will be asking for their lunch like this a lot more often.

Saturday 25th July 2015


On Saturday, after a lazy start, we spent the afternoon in the garden. I cut the grass, the hubby was busy with a new little picket fence  (in an attempt to stop the puppies running through everything) and the twins played. It was lovely and it did me the world of good to get out. I also spent some time photographing the plants in the garden. I always used to do this as I find it so relaxing but it is something which I have not been doing. It was lovely doing something which I love again.

Hope you have a lovely Sunday and a great week x

As always I am sharing with...

TWTWC
Running in Lavender
Tinyfootsteps

9 comments:

  1. love your new header Kirsty :)
    Burton has those Toy Story pjs - they are so cool he loves them
    we watched Home for the first time last weekend and have seen it again already!! perfect for wet days. an indoor picnic is always good fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the carpet picnic, I might do that for The Boy tomorrow which should hopefully free me up an hour or so! It really does look like your dogs are smelling those flowers by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo of the twins holding hands on the way to school is adorable. You must be such a proud mama.

    I had never heard of the film Home until this weekend but I love animation so I think I might have to check it out. :)

    Thanks for joining the #HappyDaysLinky :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the photo of the twins holding hands is priceless and the puppies are really cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely relaxed week. Lovely picture of the twins holding hands. Home is a firm favourite in this house too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lazy summer days are the best!! Lovely pictures this week, I especially love the family shot in Costa and the twins walking to school on their last day. Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are getting pleasure out of your lazy days in the garden. How cute are they walking to school holding hands, thats lovely.
    Amazes me how young children will watch the same film over and over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love an indoor picnic! Your new header looks fab :)

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love indoor picnics :) The photo of the twins holding hands is lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x