Monday 14 March 2016

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 14th March 2016

Welcome back to another week of meal planning. Over the weekend I enjoy having a look at what I have got in the fridge, freezer and cupboards and plan what meals we will be having over the week. I have been meal planning for a while now and have found that I no longer have the stressful decision of wondering what to cook while the kids are shouting "I'm hungry!". I have found that meal planning gives me the organisation that I so need.

Last weeks meal plan went out of the window due to circumstances completely out of our control. I am not going to talk about it here, but if you want to know why our week was turned upside down you can read it in my Project366 post.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 14th March 2016

Monday - Veggie Meatballs

I am planning to make some meatballs using mushrooms and black beans instead of mince meat. They will be served with a tomato sauce and brown rice.

Tuesday - Spinach Lasagne

I am planning to make my Spinach and Ricotta Style Cannelloni as a lasagne.

Wednesday - Butternut Squash and Parsnip Risotto

In my veg box this week I found both a butternut squash and some lovely, muddy parsnips. These two sweet flavours go well together. This week I will be pairing them together in a risotto. I will be making extra so that there are leftovers for Thursday.

Thursday - Leftover Risotto

On Thursday I am spending the day in London with the Carnival  Cruise team and the other Carnival Family bloggers. We will be enjoying an afternoon tea in London so I will not be getting home until after tea time. I am planning to make enough for the hubby and children to have while I am out.

Friday - Friday Curry

On Friday we will be enjoying a curry night. We will have a veggie curry with rice and homemade naan bread.

I am not planning Saturday's meal until nearer the time.

I hope that you have a good week.

As always I am sharing with At Home with Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png

3 comments:

  1. I hope this week is better for you!
    The Veggie Meatballs sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Your meal plan sounds lovely, spinach lasagna sounds nice, I'm not sure Olly would eat it though, he loves his pasta. Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The veggie meatballs sound delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x