Monday 19 February 2018

Weekly Meal Plan - #MealPlanningMonday 2018 Week 8

Hello and welcome to week 8 of #MealPlanningMonday!

How was your half term? Ours has flown by and marred with colds, coughs and bugs. Little I's temperature has been up and down. As soon as we thought she was feeling better it would shoot up again leaving her exhausted. On top of the fever she also had a terrible cough which resulted in a week of disturbed sleep for us all. Then to finish the week the bug has got hold of me, just in time to go back to work!

Last week the twins had their 6th birthday party which was a huge success. They had such a great time playing, going on the tractor, feeding the animals and being little farmers with their friends and cousins. It really was a lovely few hours and we left feeling extremely grateful for their friends and for the Pink Pig Farm for being the party hosts!


There was also a lot of changes that went on last week. We have got my mother in law staying with us. She has been in the process of moving house to the village but after an unfortunate turn of events the sale did not go through. I say unfortunate, but it has turned out well. She is now buying the house next door to us so is staying for a bit longer.

Because of our guest this weeks meal plan is going to be a little bit different. While the hubby and I are at work my mother in law has said that she will get the dinners started for us so for this weeks meal plan I am not allocating meals to days from Wednesday. I have got Monday and Tuesday's meals planned but for the rest of the week we will pick a meal from the list.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...


Week Commencing 19th February 2018

Monday - Pork Steaks

The pork steaks will be grilled and served with potatoes and vegetables.

Tuesday - Twinnies Birthday

As it is the twinnies birthday we will be having fish and chips from the chip shop (their request) followed by cake!

Rest of the Week

Shepherd's Pie
Beef Stew and Dumplings
Jacket Potatoes and Salad

As for the weekend I think that we will plan it once we get there!

What have you got planned for the week?

Share your meal plans with the #MealPlanningMonday blog hop below!

Have a great week x

Hijacked By Twins

get the InLinkz code

3 comments:

  1. I had my mother-in-law staying last week, so know what it's like! Everything is up in the air! Also, i love that your twins chose fish and chips as their birthday meal - so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I hate it when everyone is coldy. Hope you feel better soon. Happy Birthday to your twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you all feel better soon!
    I'm glad the twins birthday party went well...It sounds like a lot of fun!
    That's great you have your mother in law helping out.
    Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x