Monday 26 February 2018

Weekly Meal Plan - #MealPlanningMonday 2018 Week 9

Hello and welcome to week 9 of #MealPlanningMonday!

Last week really was not great. On Monday I ended up leaving work at lunchtime feeling ill, which ended up lasting all week! After a couple of visits to the doctor I finally got some antibiotics so am now, thankfully, feeling more like myself. I returned to work today and it was lovely to get some normality back.

Last week I did manage to blog about a subject which has, in the past, haunted me. In my post Body, Size, Acceptance I wrote about how I feel about my body and where I am both physically and psychologically. This post has been so therapeutic and I feel that it has lifted such a weight of my mind and I have a new found confidence, which I am loving!

This weeks meal plan is full of delicious meals and I have to admit that I am looking forward to each and every meal. I am keeping my fingers crossed for some leftovers for my lunch the following day.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...


Week Commencing 26th February 2018

Monday - Turkey

We are starting the week with some turkey paupiettes stuffed with caramelised onion stuffing. These are basically turkey breasts wrapped around stuffing and covered in smoked bacon. We got these a couple of weeks ago from Marks but ended up freezing them. We will be having the turkey with jacket potatoes and salad.

Tuesday - Lasagne

This is a favourite that we have not had in such a long time. We will be having the lasagne with salad and garlic bread.

Wednesday - Teriyaki Salmon

When I was shopping at the weekend I found some teriyaki dressing reduced to clear so on Wednesday I will be using it to glaze some salmon fillets which will be served with stir fry and noodles.

Thursday - Fish and Chips

Thursday's need to be easy meals as the twins have their swimming lesson so I have been relying on either pasta dishes or frozen foods. This week we will have fish, chips and green veg.

Friday - Curry Night!

This Friday the Hubby is cooking a chicken curry using a great curry kit that we have got from Marks. We will have the curry with rice, naan bread and poppadoms.

Saturday - Taco Night

J has requested that we have a taco night so we will be having tacos and fajitas on Saturday night.

As for Sunday I will plan closer to the time when we know what we are doing.

What have you got planned for this week? Share your meal plan with the #MealPlanningMonday blog hop!


Hijacked By Twins

get the InLinkz code

4 comments:

  1. Great week. I too always look for leftovers, but usually my hubby likes to have a second helping. :-) #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lasagne is a favourite of mine too. After school clubs do require a quick meal don't they!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are feeling better now...Ahh! Leftovers for the next day are fab.
    All your meals sound so good especially the Turkey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better now! We had tacos last night - can't beat a taco night! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x