Thursday 1 August 2013

Going To Be A Long Day

Oh I've got a feeling Im going to feel it today.
My lovely Taylor woke up at 4:15 this morning! So I've had a total of 5 hours sleep. Thank goodness for coffee.
We have recently had a good run of full nights sleep. When I say a good run, we had a week of full nights, which is great for these two.
As I write I can feel the coffee working its wonder, I'll be ok!
Joseph has got a busy morning today. He is having a couple of hours at the leisure centre. In the summer holidays they do activity sessions. He tried them last year and loved it. As soon as the schedule was released he was more than keen to get his name down. This morning is Gladiator Camp. The session runs during the twins nap time so I should be able to get an hours peace and quiet. That is if I can resist the pile ironing that is sat waiting for me. It is unbelievable the amount of washing and ironing that 5 people make!
But hey, this is my life and even with the lack of sleep, piles of laundry, I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x