Tuesday 27 August 2013

What a Couple of Days!

Sorry for being so quiet!
The last couple of days have been emotionally exhausting and when the children have been in bed I have been too tired to even think about writing! I have also been spending some quality time with my loved ones.
It is hard to comprehend that it has only been 1 week since we got the devastating news about my grandad so much has happened! He has gone from being ok to not being very well at all and is unfortunately in hospital at the moment. He is the best place and is getting the best care that he needs. We are just hoping and praying that the antibiotics start to work so that we can get him back home with his family.
At the moment we do not know what to expect. A week ago none of us would have believed we would be where we are now!
The last couple of days have gone by in a blur of looking after the kids, visits to my nanna's and visits to the hospital!
I worry a lot about my nanna too, being on her own can not be easy. But I am happy in the knowledge that she has a good support network of neighbours and friends who live in the village. Plus we have been going over practically every other day this last week. At the moment it is easier with Joseph being off school but when he returns to school I know that it will be harder to work around school times.
Hopefully by the time Joseph returns to school things will be back to normal.
Today is a new day and I hope and pray that we get some better news, God knows we need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x