Tuesday 13 August 2013

Product Reviews

I am really looking forward to Mr Postman knocking on our door!
Yesterday I was selected for my first product review for Monster Mummies which I am soooo excited about. Obviously it is top secret and I cannot tell you what it is until I have got the product and have given it a good run for its money. But I can tell you I am excited to see what it is like!
I am also waiting for some lovely baby bath to try out. I'm sure we will all enjoy testing that one as bath time, in our house, is so much fun. Whoever is bathing the twins tends to leave the bathroom soaked from head to toe!
I've also heard this morning we are going to be getting some children's crisp snacks to try.
So it is going to be all go and I am extremely excited about not just testing the products but also writing the reviews. This is going to be an amazing opportunity to develop my writing skills.
It has always been a dream of mine to write and for me my blog and reviews are a little step in the right direction for me to make my dream a reality.

1 comment:

  1. Two thumbs up for following your dreams :) I will be looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x