Wednesday 7 August 2013

Tired Eyes

Well our little tag team were at it again last night.
It has been a few days since we have been up and down in the night. It all started at about 1:30am, from then on, if it wasn't one in bed with us, it was the other. Then little man was ready for up at 5:30!
So here I am. My first coffee is all gone, Taylor's milk is all gone and its not even 6:30 yet!
Having tired eyes is not a great start to the day as I am having an optical eye test this morning. I have worn glasses for a few years now. When I was at work I wore them as I should but since becoming a stay at home mum they have become more of a fashion accessory than anything else! However the last few weeks I have noticed that I am putting them on more and more because I feel that I need them on. So we will see what the damage is today.
In the past I have chosen expensive, designer glasses. I love the frames I have got at the moment and would love to keep them. But this time I am going to have to look for not just a stylish pair that suit me but also a pair that we can afford. Now that I am not working I know to stay clear of my usual section.
Todays challenge is to walk out of the opticians, for the first time ever, feeling like I have got a bargain and happy with what I have got.
Fingers crossed....

2 comments:

  1. Gosh - its bad enough with one baby waking in the night - tag team sounds like hard work! Hope the opticians was ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As crazy as it sounds I have got used to fewer hours sleep! Opticians not so good, I forgot how expensive glasses are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x