Monday 19 August 2013

Baby Memories

Over the past week I have been working on a guest post that I have been asked to write about my twin pregnancy.
Tonight, I think, I have finished it.
Writing this and going back into my memory from my pregnancy has really brought back so many emotions. The strongest emotions have been pride and luck.
I feel so lucky that our babies were born as healthy as they were. Yes they did have some struggles at first and needed special care. But it was only for 12 days! They have gone from strength to strength.
I cannot wait to share the guest post that I have written and feel quite proud of it as it has come straight from the heart. All that needs adding to the post is a few pictures and I will be passing it on and sharing it.
Something else that's twin related and has really touched me today.
We were told today about a couple who are visiting the UK who have had some twins at 23 weeks. This was my greatest fear and my heart goes out to the couple who are going through this and I do keep on thinking about them. My thoughts and prayers go out to them and their tiny babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x