Monday 19 September 2016

#CookBlogShare - Round Up and Linky

Hello, and welcome to another week of CookBlogShare.

CookBlogShare is the place to share and discover foodie delights and last week was no exception. There were so many recipes that I knew we would love and selecting just four was just as hard as always! Recently, thanks to bake off, my attention has focused on the sweet bakes that have been shared. But this week it was definitely the savoury ones that got my attention. 

Before I tell you about my four favourite recipes I just want to thanks Mandy at Sneaky Veg for hosting and sharing all of your posts last week!

Here are this weeks four featured recipes and this weeks linky...


I love aubergines but I am often stuck as what to do with them. So when I saw that Corina from Searching for Spice had shared her Couscous Stuffed Aubergines with Tahini Sauce recipe I had to have a look and wow they looked so good. This will be a great way to enjoy aubergines and a new way to serve it to the family!

Following on with another favourite vegetable was Eb from Easy Peasy Foodie and her Butternut Squash, Cauliflower and Red Lentil Dahl. Butternut squash is such a versatile ingredient that goes with so many flavours. This recipe would be great to make on a Monday, using leftover veggies from Sunday dinner!

The next two recipes feature my favourite fish, salmon. The first fish recipe is this delicious Warm Salmon and New Potato Salad from Charlotte at Charlotte's Lively Kitchen. I love everything about this recipe. It definitely shows that salads can be for all seasons and a warm salad is great for colder days.

Finally is the Salmon and Pesto Rice Bake from Claire at Foodie Quine. I adore pesto and the flavours that it adds to a dish and I can just imagine how perfectly it goes in this dish. I am sure you will agree it looks and sounds like a perfect meal!

If you missed any of these posts last week I definitely recommend you pop over and have a look. Now on to this weeks linky. You can add any foodie post both old and new welcome. All that we ask is that you comment on the host post and some others that have linked up. Spread the comment love as we all love receiving nice comments! Finally just add the badge below so others can also find us.

Hope you have a great week and I look forward to seeing what you have been cooking up!

Enjoy x
CookBlogShare


12 comments:

  1. Fab roundup - I love them all!! Thank you so much for including my dhal :-) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These recipes all look lovely - the aubergines are at the top of my list to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely round up again and thanks so much for featuring my stuffed aubergines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I love the idea for how to use aubergines x

      Delete
  4. A very yummy round up as always, thanks for featuring my salmon salad :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your salmon salad looks so good! Thank you for sharing it x

      Delete
  5. Hi Kirsty, Thanks for the party, Joining after long time. I was away and didnt even post new recipes on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely roundup - that Dahl looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for hosting with some more tasty recipes x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x