Thursday 1 September 2016

Dreaming of Another Holiday!


Having just spent a glorious 8 night holiday onboard Carnival Vista Cruise as their Foodieseeker Family blogger I now have the holiday blues. Getting back into the routine of day to day life has left me dreaming of our next holiday. Ok, we do not have our next holiday booked or even planned, but that has not stopped me from looking and dreaming. I miss the calming view of the sea, I miss the bright blue skies, the Mediterranean heat on my skin, lazy days around the pool and delicious meals cooked for me.


This holiday has given me the travelling bug. After not going abroad for a number of years this has reminded me of why I love to travel and visit new countries and experience their cultures. We did manage to leave the ship a couple of times and spent a few hours in Livorno, Italy and Mallorca, Spain.


Italy is a country that I have always wanted to visit and hope that we will return to. Both the hubby and I want to see more of what this beautifully cultural country has to offer. At the moment the closest that I can get is from our holiday pictures and looking at online travel agents sites to dream and realise that we can make our dreams come true. Cruising is definitely on our list to do again. The whole cruise experience has left us wanting more. Combining the relaxation of the cruise setting with the sightseeing and visiting various ports. We are even thinking of taking a mini cruise for my 40th birthday in a couple of years time. There are so many places that we would like to visit, Italy, Nordic Fjords and even Iceland. My list goes on.

One of the most exciting parts of holidaying is the whole planning experience. Looking at online agents, getting brochures sent out, planning all of the important details. The whole build up to the holiday makes it such an exciting time.

Have you got any holidays booked? Where would you love to visit?

Disclosure: This is a collaborative post




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x