Monday 28 March 2016

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 28th March 2016

Last week I did not get round to writing a meal plan and I will admit to feeling lost without one. It is the weeks that I have not meal planned that I remember why I write them. Having a meal plan gives me the organisation that I so need.

This weeks meal plan will be starting from Tuesday as we are going to be having a meal at my mum and dad's house this bank holiday.

Last week I bought some new cookbooks for my spring time reading so I have got a lot of new inspiration for meals and will definitely be having some of the delicious recipes that are in them.


This weeks meals will be either quick, easy meals or ones that can be slow cooked in the oven. As the children are now on their school holidays I know that my days are going to be busier!

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 28th March 2016

Monday 28th March - Dinner out!

Tuesday 29th March - Honey Mustard Red Snapper and Quinoa

This meal is for a upcoming blog post which I am really quite excited about!

Wednesday 30th March - Moroccan Chickpea Stew

This is a recipe that I have found in Quick and Easy Without the Calories. This book has so many recipes that I would like to try. This week I will be giving this one a go.

Thursday 31st March - Slow Cooked Spaghetti Bolognese

This is one of the children's favourite meals and one that we have not had in a while so we will be having it this week.

Friday 1st April - Chicken Tikka Masala

On a recent shopping trip to Iceland I picked up a Slimming World syn free tikka masala sauce. I love curry but my diet certainly does not love all of the calories so when I saw this I just had to try it!

Like always I will be planning Saturdays meal nearer the time.

I hope you have a good week x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x