Friday 4 March 2016

27th February - 4th March 2016 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week has been a tough one. I have had my medication for depression changed yet again. Thankfully the new one seems, so far, better than the last.

This week has seen a lazy weekend, a tea party, cake, flowers and walks through puddles. This is my week in pictures...

Saturday 27th February 2016



On Saturday I managed to have some crochet time which was lovely. I got behind a few days with my sky blanket but now I am almost caught up.

Sunday 28th February 2016




Sunday was another relaxing day. In the afternoon Joseph decided he wanted to bake so together we managed to make a chocolate and vanilla Battenburg style cake.

Monday 29th February 2016



On Monday I saw a friend on the school run and she noticed that I looked flustered and down. I managed a quick chat before dashing the children into school. On Monday I got some new tablets to try which should improve how I am feeling. Later in the afternoon my friend popped these beautiful flowers off to make me smile. They certainly did!

Tuesday 1st March 2016



On Tuesday the twins made me promise that if it wasn't raining when it was pick up time that I would walk to collect them. As it was not raining I could not let them down so made myself get outside! I did feel better for doing it and seeing their happy faces made it worth it!

Wednesday 2nd March 2016



Wednesday was all about tea and cake for the Co-Operative Food's Twitter Tea Party. Yes, that cake was as delicious as it looks!

Thursday 3rd March 2016



Thursday was, mentally, a hard day. Taylor was off school sick and the hubby got called out on his way home. As the hubby did not get home until late Joseph asked if he could help me put the twins to bed. He sat and read them two stories while I did a couple of jobs upstairs. He really stood up to help me without being asked and was so grown up. He really was a God send and made me incredibly proud.

Friday 4th March 2016



Thanks to the 48 hour rule at school I had another morning with just Taylor at home. It was lovely. I have loved having some time with him on his own as we do not get much time alone. As you can see he was a lot better! It is times when I have just one of the children with me I remember how easy it is with just one! But times like these I really do treasure!

Hope you have a great weekend and week!

As always I am sharing with...


TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
Running in Lavender
What Katy Said
Silent Sunday with MummyConstant

9 comments:

  1. Thursday sounds like a tough day! But bonus day with your little one on Friday made up for that I'm sure! The two very tempting cakes in this week's post are making me crave sponge. Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crochet time sounds almost as good as Taylor time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are starting to feel a little better, and how lovely of your friend to buy you flowers, what a great friend. That cake looks amazing I might have a try at it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww flowers from your friend, what a lovely surprise. Battenburg Cake and the Pink one both look delicious! The colours in your sky blanket look amazing so far :) #project366

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely friend you have and what gorgeous flowers! Bless Joseph what a superstar helping you like that and i love the cake you made together. we had illness here too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous of all of you that got that cake - it looked amazing! Hope you are feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never yet got one on one time with either of the twins, I could not take one without the other as they would just cry.
    What a lovely friend to bring you some flowers.
    Nice that the twins are asking you to walk and it is getting you out.
    Our older two are amazing with the wee ones and love to read them stories and do bed time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely friend, that was so thoughtful. Love the look of that battenburg :) And the Co-Op cake is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting flowers from your friend is super nice! I am jealous of your cake, it looks amazing. I hope everyone is feeling better now x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x