Monday 7 March 2016

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 7th March 2016

Meal planning time has soon come around again. At the end of the week I will be travelling down to Dorset for a foodie weekend with some other bloggers. But I am planning to cook an extra meal on Thursday for the hubby and children to have on Friday.

Last weeks meal plan did change. On Tuesday we still had some leftovers from the lentil cottage pie so we finished them off then. I had also planned a meal for Friday forgetting that the hubby and I were out. We enjoyed a date night at the cinema and had salad, cheese and bread with some nice wine when we got home.

This week I am planning a recipe using some lovely gluten free sausages that I have been sent, one fish recipe and the rest will be vegetarian.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 7th March 2016

Monday - Hubby's Mother's Day dinner leftovers

Yesterday the hubby cooked me a delicious Mother's Day meal of mushroom and quinoa nut roast. As there was some leftovers I am going to transform them into a pasta dish. With added chopped tomatoes and the nut roast chopped up I will have a mince meat textured sauce.

Tuesday - Cassoulet

I have been sent some gluten free sausages to try so I thought that a cassoulet would be a delicious way to try them. It will be packed with root vegetables and beans.

Wednesday - Kedgeree

Last time I made a kedgeree it was a huge success. When I found some smoked fish in my freezer I knew that everyone would enjoy this!

Thursday - Vegetable lasagne

I will be making my vegetable lasagne which is not only a healthier lasagne but is also Slimming World friendly and syn free!

Friday - Cottage Pie

I will be making a cottage pie on Thursday and leaving it for the hubby and kids for their dinner on Friday.

Saturday - Treat night

As I will be away on Saturday night the hubby is going to treat the kids to a pizza.

Do you meal plan? What have you got planned for your week?

As always I am sharing my meal plan with At Home with Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

mpm different fonts.png


2 comments:

  1. Ohh have a lovely weekend! It sounds very exciting!
    The Mother's Day dinner leftovers sound delicious! I hope you had a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely meal, kedgeree is not something I ever make, but it sounds delcious, I might need to find a recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x