Friday 25 March 2016

19th March - 25th March 2016 - One Picture Everyday for One Year

This week has been such a long week and one that I am pleased is over. The children have got more and more tired as the week has gone on. I can tell that they are ready for the Easter break. Towards the end of the week things started getting back into a routine, which has been good.

This week has seen a heartbreaking day, a meal out, signs of spring and food!

Here is my week in pictures...

Saturday 19th March 2016



On Saturday when we popped out to Tesco the three children loved taking part in their Easter egg hunt challenge. They were over the moon with their Easter bag of treats!

Sunday 20th March 2016




Last Friday Joseph did a sponsored run for Sports Relief. They were to run one mile, but as you can see Joseph ran two miles! While I was tiding up on Sunday I found his card that shows how far he ran.

Monday 21st March 2016



Monday was an extremely hard day. We said our final goodbye to my father in law, bless him. Monday was so hard from waking up to going to sleep. I will admit to needing a few drinks to keep me going.

Tuesday 22nd March 2016



On Tuesday we went for a meal at Zizzi in Meadowhall, Sheffield. This is for a future blog post. We collected the twins at lunch time and had the afternoon out, just the four of us, as Joseph had an after school class. It was nice to go out before the hubby returned to work.

Wednesday 23rd March 2016



On Wednesday the hubby returned to work so I spent a lot of the day catching up on jobs, emails and blog posts. I have just been sent a new juicer from Panasonic which can be used to make a fruit sorbet as well as juice. On Wednesday I used it for the first time to make a strawberry and raspberry yogurt sorbet.

Thursday 24th March 2016



On Thursday, I did not stop! I spent the morning shopping, blogging and taking blog pictures. As you can see it is so much easier to do while everyone else is out. I take up a lot of room. The best light is in the lounge so I use by backing board on the floor in front of the window.

Friday 25th March 2016



Wow! What a glorious day we had on Friday. We spent the majority of the day outside in the garden. It was lovely and has certainly improved my mood. On Friday, I am pleased to say, I felt like me again. I felt happy and content. Fingers crossed I have turned a corner!

Hope you all have a lovely long weekend and a happy Easter.

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
Running in Lavender
What Katy Said

5 comments:

  1. Kirsty I am so glad you are feeling like yourself again, you have had some tough times again this week, but the meal sounds lovely and I love having time to take photos I find taking photos so relaxing, and the juices sounds fab I love the fact it makes sorbet too, hope this week is even better for you my lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry about your father in law...Sending hugs!
    I'm glad things are getting back to normal now.
    The yogurt sorbet sounds delicious :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirsty, you have had a bit of a week. It's never easy saying goodbye to a close one, I don't think anyone is going to judge you for having a drink or two. I do like the sound of that juicer, it's been an age since I've had an electric one, but one that makes sorbet as well as juice sounds the business.

    A big congratulations to Joseph, two miles is a long way for little legs. Love the photo of the children clutching their Easter treats from Tescos. Very Cute.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The twins look so happy with their Easter treats from Tesco. I hope the funeral went as well as these events can possibly go. I've started making juice but I'm using my blender, I'll see how it goes before investing in a juicer, although they do look good value for money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry again about your father-in-law, I can't imagine how difficult last Monday was for you all. Sounds like you had a busy blogging and cooking week, that yogurt sorbet sounds delicious!! Also love the first picture of the twins after their egg hunt! Thanks for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x