Friday 18 March 2016

12th March - 18th March 2016 - One Picture Everyday for One Week

This week has been a strange week. The days have sort of mingled together. The hubby has been at home so we have both been out of routine but it has been nice and a bit of down time was needed. But from Thursday my work head was back on and looking towards the future.

This week has seen a lot of cooking, a coffee date, time with the hubby and a day out in London!

Here is my week in pictures..

Saturday 12th March 2016



I feel honoured to have been approached by the Children's Food Trust and asked to promote their Big Cookathon that is being run on 22nd April until 25th April. The Big Cookathon is being run to promote more families to cook from scratch at home. I made the vegetarian dish on Saturday and will be writing more about it next week.

Sunday 13th March 2016



The only pictures that I took on Sunday were of review products. These delicious raw bites from Bioglan will be on my shopping list from now on!

Monday 14th March 2016



Since my depression got bad a few weeks ago I have not been following my slimming world plan 100%. At the moment I feel that my mental well being is more important that if I am slim or not. Now I am feeling more balanced on my new medication I am starting to rethink my eating plan.

Tuesday 15th March 2016


On Tuesday morning after we had taken the kids to school the hubby and I enjoyed a coffee date. It was lovely to sit, just the two of us, and enjoy a coffee in peace. I have enjoyed having the hubby at home this week, I just wish it was under different circumstances.

Wednesday 16th March 2016


Finally it feels like spring has arrived! The hubby spent the morning in the garden while I caught up with some work and emails. We had a lovely walk home with the twins and dogs from school.

Thursday 17th March 2016



Thursday was all about London! I travelled down to London to meet with the lovely Carnival Families team and bloggers for afternoon Pret-a-Portea at The Berkeley hotel in Knightsbridge. When I arrive at Hyde Park I had some time to spare so I took a walk down to Buckingham Palace. I will be telling you all about the amazing afternoon tea next week.

Friday 18th March 2016



On Friday I decided to bring home the Pret-a-Portea experience to the twins. We were all given these cute little bag boxes to bring home leftover cake and scones so I kept mine and used them to serve the twins their lunches.

Hope you have a lovely week x

As always I am sharing with...

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
Running in Lavender
What Katy Said

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsty, a bit of downtime is always nice. And it sounds as if you had a bit of quality time with your husband. Mental health is far more important than worrying about loosing weight, so glad you are starting to feel better.

    I bet the children were thrilled to have their lunches served in those cute boxes. I know I would have been.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those raw bites look and sound yummy! Take care of yourself x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little bags look cute. I love spending time in London, don't get down enough really. Hope you are feeling better about things now x #366

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I am so glad you are feeling a bit better Kirsty, and congratulations of the Tesco Food thing cant wait to see more, and of course Carnival I love cruising and cant wait to follow your experience you will love it , hope this week is a great one for you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos. As someone who has suffered bipolar/depression, I can say that there is no point even thinking about your physical health until you fix your mental health. Even a finely polished sports car can't run on a broken engine. Glad you're feeling better
    Thanks for sharing #MyCapturedMoment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your health is definitely more important!! And I'm so glad your starting to feel better.

    I've done the Pret-a-Portea tea at the Berkeley, so I know you must have had a great time.

    Thank you so much for linking up to #mycapturedmoment xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little bags look so cute. I hope you are starting to feel better about things. Here if you ever want to talk hon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those wee bags look nice, and I am glad you enjoyed your day in London. Glad you are starting to feel better.
    Congrats on being chosen to the promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A real varied week! Those little bags are super cute,I bet the twins thought it was great fun! Thanks so much for linking up to #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those bags- i would have snaffled them home for sure! London in the sunshine is amazing isn't it? Thank you for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x