Friday 14 July 2017

Ambronite Supermeal Drinks Review

We all know that to maintain a healthy diet ensuring you eat regular meals is essential. One meal that I often struggle with is breakfast. I often find that I am not hungry first thing so put it off then before I know it lunch time has arrived and I have missed the all important first meal. So when Ambronite got in touch with me to ask if I would like to try out their drinkable super meal shakes I though it would be the perfect way to start the day.


For me it was important that the shakes were not to be used for slimming purposes as I do not think shake diets for slimming work in the long run. But the shakes are an ideal way to make sure you are not missing any meals while getting a boost of vitamins, minerals and nutrients.

Each serving of Ambronite shakes contain:
  • 10g of plant based protein
  • Fibre
  • 9 veggies, berries and fruits
  • Omega 3
  • 29 food based vitamins and minerals
  • NO dairy, wheat or GMOS
The kit comes complete with a measuring cup. You can chose to have either one scoop (which I have) mixed with water or plant based milks as a breakfast or to drink when feeling peckish and want to grab something sweet. Or if you need a full meal on the go mix two and a half scoops as before.

My favourite way to mix the Ambronite has to be with mixed berries, banana and rice milk. Shake it up in a blender and you are ready to go.




Verdict

In the past I have tried shakes which really have not satisfied my taste or my appetite. But the Ambronite were surprisingly different. Yes it is green but it tastes so good! My favourite flavours were the berries mix and the banana mix. They also do an apple and ginger mix which was ok, but not one that I would have again. I found that these drinks did exactly what they said they would. They kept me fuller for longer and kept me going all the way until lunchtime!

Now, when I am in a hurry or do not want a breakfast I grab an Ambronite shake.

Enjoy x

Disclosure: I received three pouches of Ambronite for the purpose of this post. No cash payment was received. All opinions and views are my own and honest!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great shake option! The selection here in Denmark is highly regulated and lacking, so I'm always interested in seeing what's available in other countries. As a vegetarian, I'm very concerned with making sure I get all of the nutrients, etc. that I'm supposed to have, shakes are a great way to do that! #CookBlogShare

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x