Monday 31 July 2017

Weekly Meal Plan - #MealPlanningMonday Week 31

Hello and welcome to week 31 of MealPlanningMonday!

Please excuse my absence last week. We had a lovely weekend away and did not get home until late on Sunday, hence no meal plan in place! Last week the twins and I were at school and work until Tuesday so a busy weekend was followed my a manic two days for me doing all of my end of year work. But now we are well and truly in holiday mode! This week is going to be all about planning for our holiday. We are going on our first camping holiday. We recently bought a tent to enable us to get away more. Holiday cottages are so expensive so we hope that this will give us some lovely cheap getaways.

This weeks meals are going to be easy meals that do not require much effort. To help I have got a couple of review meals that we will be indulging in this week. I have some delicious Charlie Bighams meals and some super tasty and quick Dell'Ugo pasta and gnocchi dishes.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...
Week Commencing 31st July 2017

Monday - Chicken and Butternut Squash Fiorelli

The Dell'Ugo pastas are a complete meal but I am going to use it to accompany some chicken with cherry tomatoes and green vegetables.

Tuesday - Fish Pie

On Tuesday I am planning to take the children to RHS Harlow Carr in Harrogate. As it is Yorkshire Day they have got lots of Famous Five events throughout the day. I am planning to pack a picnic, take a blanket and relax in the beautiful settings. To make dinner easier I am going to cook Charlie Bighams Fish Pie!

Wednesday - Lasagne

On Wednesday I am going to start prepping for holiday so another easy meal thanks to Charlie Bigham. I will be serving the lasagne up with some garlic bread and salad.

Thursday - Roast Chicken

I am planning to roast a chicken with the view of having enough left over to take with us on Friday!

Friday - Camp Out

On Friday we are going camping! We are staying near Bridlington so for our first night we will probably go and get some fish and chips! From then on it will be camp food!

Next week I am going to share a post with all of my camp food ideas. I am nervous but excited about our new adventure!

Do you go camping? What are your favourite camp meals?

If you write a meal planning post feel free to join the mealplanningmonday blog hop!


Hijacked By Twins

get the InLinkz code

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow have a great time camping. It is something my husband wants us to do when the girls are a little bit older. Be good to see what camp food you end up doing. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camping sounds like a lot of fun! Have a great time. I can't wait to read about what you have been eating. It sounds like you have a great week planned x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for sharing weekly meal plan and I hope that following your plan, we will be able to maintain our calories at best level.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x