Monday 10 July 2017

Weekly Meal Plan - #MealPlanningMonday 2017 Week 28

Hello and welcome to week 28 of #MealPlanningMonday.

Wow what a week I had last week! Last week I did my first full time week at work and it was manic, but I loved it! I am so pleased to say that we all survived me not being at home during the day and was proud of how we all pulled together and got jobs done! The hubby has been a huge help, especially in the mornings as he has got up and made me a lovely big bowl of porridge and a hot coffee to get the day going.

As for last weeks meal plan it really did give me one less thing to worry about. Having all of the meals planned made life so much easier. I was able to go to work happy and knowing what we were going to have. I used the Pressure King Pro to slow cook the gammon joint and for the first time used the delay start function of it. When I got home the gammon was cooked to perfection!

This weeks meals are all easy meals and a few I am hoping will give us enough for lunches the following day.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...
Week Commencing 10th July 2017

Lunches

Lunches are going to be a mixture of leftovers from the night before and salads. But today I am starting the week with a school dinner! 

Dinner

Butternut squash and bacon risotto - I have cheated a little with this meal. I saw a jar of sauce while doing my online shop and have bought some fresh butternut squash to add for even more goodness!

Quiche with jacket potatoes and salad - I will probably be making the quiche the night before.

Tomato and basil turkey pasta - While doing my shopping I found some yummy quark with added tomato and basil which is going to make a lovely, healthy addition to the pasta.

Lemon chicken - I am going to simply pan fry some chicken in lemon juice with a little black pepper.

Friday treat night - After a long week at work our treat is a meal for £10, main, sides, pudding and wine!

As for the weekend I will plan closer to the time but we have been having easy meals that I do not have to cook for long.

What meals do you have planned this week? Come and share your meal plan with the #MealPlanningMonday blog hop!



Hijacked By Twins

get the InLinkz code

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on surviving your first week back at full-time work - and enjoying it too ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting through the first week! Sound slide meal planning has been really handy. Enjoy your Friday meal deal x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so pleased things are going great at work. It sounds like meal planning has really helped. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x