Tuesday 25 July 2017

#CookBlogShare 2017 Week 30 - Plus a Catch Up

Hello and welcome to week 30 of #CookBlogShare.

Wow week 30! Where have the weeks gone?

For this weeks CookBlogShare post I am doing something a little different as a one off. This week I am going to have a catch up with you all. To be completely honest I am shattered and forgot all about writing this post until last minute, yes even us bloggers forget! Over the weekend we attended a beautiful wedding across the other side of the country so last night was a late night and end of the school year work has left me well a truly exhausted. But the good news is that tomorrow is my last working day until September! I am certainly looking forward to catching up with everyone from the CookBlogShare gang!

So what have we been up to? Well the weekends have been full of family time and relaxing. Plus we have had a couple of lovely visits to RHS Harlow Carr which is only an hours drive away. Best of all is the Betty's tea room that is there. When we go we always stock up on fat rascals, Betty's apple and juniper tea, coffee and sweet treats. Slimming World would certainly not approve! But hey, you have got to live a little haven't you?

Take a look at these gorgeous sweet treats...





Some veggie patch inspiration, if only we had the time!




And finally, the wedding...




Now on to you! I cannot wait to see what you have been cooking up and I will certainly enjoy some relaxed mornings this week catching up with everyone. Please forgive my lazy post this week, I promise next time it will be back to normal!

Thank you to my lovely co hosts who without, to be honest, I would have drowned by now. So thank you EbJacqui and Monika for keeping everything afloat these last few weeks!

Hijacked By Twins

9 comments:

  1. I had no idea that there is a Betty's at RHS Harlow Carr! I can't blame yu for stocking up on their fat rascals, i just love their tea rooms :-)
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend! I think I remember visiting Harlow Carr when I was little - my Grandparents lived quite near, and I certainly remember visiting Betty's - though the original one in Harrogate! Enjoy your summer 'off' ;-) Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have always wanted to visit Harlow Carr - one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that wedding cake so simple but so so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy.... You have been busy. Sounds like you are ready for a break! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always wanted to try a fat rascal....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to have a nice garden but then if only I had the time to work in it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that gin looks amazing! Have a fab week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really very interesting and very valuable information about the Eliminate Hijackers on Your Amazon well done.
    Eliminate Hijackers on Your Amazon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x