Monday 17 July 2017

Weekly Meal Plan - #MealPlanningMonday 2017 Week 29

Hello and welcome to week 29 of #MealPlanningMonday!

Wow the weeks are certainly flying by aren't they? J finishes year 7 on Friday and the twinnies have got two more days next week, as have I and then it is the summer holidays! Now that I am working and have been full time the last couple of weeks I know that come next week I will be ready for a break. We have got some exciting plans for the holiday. I am taking the children on our very first camping trip in August. The hubby will be with us a couple of days but as he cannot get anymore time off he has to go home to work. So it'll be some quality time for the kids, the hubby thinks I am crackers but it is better than being stuck in with three bored kids!

We had a lovely weekend. Yesterday we took a spontaneous trip up to RHS Harlow Carr and we all had the best day ever. The children were all so good and we had such a good quality family day out. We came home with lots of foodie treats from Betty's bakers and a bottle of gin!


Last weeks meal plan was a success. I did not get round to making the quiche in the week as I had planned to and ended up popping into Tesco and getting some reduced fish cakes but I will be making it this week so all is not wasted! This weeks meals are, as before, a mixture of easy meals that can be made either quickly once I get home or left in the Pressure King Pro.

This is what we will be having this week...
Week Commencing 17th July 2017

Lunches

Lunches will continue to be a mixture of salads, leftovers and good old school dinners. I had a school dinner last week and was amazed by the size of the portion!

Dinners

Bacon Quiche - I meant to make this last week and this week it will be done!

Bean and Bacon Casserole - This is going to be a meal that can be quickly prepared in the morning and left in the PKP for the day.

Baked Fish - We all love fish and I have found that buying frozen fish instead of fresh is a lot more economical.

Chicken Curry - You cannot beat a curry and it has been a long time since it has featured on my meal plan.

Spag Bol - Another family favourite that can be left to slow cook while I am out.

Friday Treat - We love our Friday night treat and this week we are going to have some cheese, meat, bread and wine!

On Sunday we are at a wedding so it will be wedding food and as for Saturday we will see what we fancy!

What have you got planned for this week? Why not share your meal plan with the #MealPlanningMonday blog hop!

Hope you have a great week x

Hijacked By Twins

get the InLinkz code

1 comment:

  1. The camping trip sounds like great fun! Good luck!
    We love Bean and Bacon Casserole...I haven't made it for ages though.
    Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x