Monday 3 July 2017

Weekly Meal Plan - #MealPlanningMonday 2017 Week 27

Hello and welcome to week 27 of #MealPlanningMonday!

This week is going to be a manic week I think, but an exciting week. Today is my first full day back in the working world. I have settled into my job with ease and really do enjoy it. The welcoming people and the relaxed setting has certainly helped me get back into the working routine. This week I am going to really feel the extra hours so this weeks meals are all dinners that are either quick and easy or ones that I can leave in the Pressure King Pro. One of the main challenges for this week is also going to be packed lunches. I really do not want to resort to sandwiches on a daily basis so I will need to spend more time in the evening preparing something that is healthy as well as filling.

I haven't spoken about Slimming World in a while. I have had a couple of weeks off due to working but I did go last week and I have called target. Admittedly I am not at the target which I had set myself but I am feeling happy as I am and really not that bothered if I do not lose any more weight. I think that this new found confidence has come with starting my new job. I am going to return to group in the holidays just to make sure I am maintaining the weight and not putting on what I have lost.

This is what we will be enjoying this week..
Week Commencing 3rd July 2017

Lunches

My lunches are going to be a mixture of salads, leftovers, wraps and sandwiches. I have bought some gorgeous new lunch boxes and a lunch bag to encourage me to make deliciously healthy lunches!


Dinner

Leftover BBQ Pasta - Yesterday we had a yummy BBQ and I always make sure there are some leftovers for a leftover BBQ pasta. All of the sausages and burgers get chopped up and mixed with some vegetables and chopped tomatoes then baked with the pasta and cheese on the top.

Chicken and Chorizo Rice - This is a meal which I think I will cook in the Pressure King Pro. I will slow cook the chicken and chorizo then simply add the rice to the pot once I get home.

Gammon, jacket potatoes and salad - This is a meal which will last a couple of days for lunches. I have bought a large gammon joint which I am going to slow cook then use for lunches.

Fish, Chips and Mushy Peas - A yummy, quick and easy dinner!

Meal Deal - We have started ending the working week with a treat, I pop into Marks and Spencer's and get us their meal for £10 with a bottle of wine! It has only been since I returned to work I have remembered how I appreciate a relaxing evening!

We will plan the weekends meals closer to the time.

Do you have any healthy packed lunch ideas?

If you write a meal plan? If so come and join in with the #MealPlanningMonday blog hop!

Hope you have a great week x



Hijacked By Twins

get the InLinkz code

3 comments:

  1. Happy you're continuing the Meal Planning linky - I write one each week and was feeling a little lonely! Love the idea of BBQ pasta - sounds exactly what you need on a Monday eve! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with full time work! I'm sure once you get used to the extra hours it will be great!
    The BBQ Pasta is such a great idea!
    Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with work! Gammon chicken sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x