Wednesday 23 December 2015

Parragon Love Food - Christmas Recipes and Crafts

One thing that I love about Christmas has to be the food. Sometimes I think that it would be great to enjoy some of these flavours throughout the year.

The latest Christmas Recipes and  Crafts book from Parragon Love Food Books is full of delicious, festive recipes and craft ideas. But what I love about this book is that a lot of the recipes that are in this book can be enjoyed throughout the year. I have got so many ideas for Sunday roast dinners and breakfast which would make the perfect, lazy Sunday breakfasts.

Today I thought that I would give you a taster of what this festive book gives, and how I plan to use this book throughout the year...


This book has 10 chapters full of inspiring recipes. They are perfect for Christmas but also recipes that can be enjoyed at any time of the year. The chapters are range from festive favourites to drinks to get you in the spirit!

I have selected a few recipes from each chapter that will show you how much this book has to offer.

Christmas Favourites
  • Spiced Pumpkin Soup
  • Seafood Pie with Stilton
Christmas Morning
  • Mushrooms and Sage on Sourdough Toast
  • Eggs Baked in Tomatoes
Festive Starters
  • Leek and Goats Cheese Tartlets
  • Mixed Antipasto Meat Platter
The Main Event
  • Roast Venison with Brandy Sauce
  • Roast Butternut Squash
Superb Sides and Sauces
  • Sticky Carrots with Whisky and Ginger Glaze
  • Mango and Macadamia Stuffing
Divine Desserts
  • Prosecco and Lemon Sorbet
  • Cranberry Apple Meringues
Yuletide Baking
  • Apple and Cinnamon Bran Muffins
  • Christmas Macaroons
Get in the Spirit
  • Holiday Eggnog
  • Kir Royale
Lovely Leftovers
  • Smoked Salmon Risotto
  • Mushroom Stroganoff
From the Christmas Kitchen
  • Whisky Fudge
  • Corn Relish
As you can see from the list above, this book is full of delicious recipes. After Christmas I will be trying quite a few of these dishes out. When I have tried them I will be sharing how I got on!

Disclosure: I am a Parragon Book Buddy blogger and have received this book for the purpose of this post. No cash payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x