Saturday 12 December 2015

6th December - 12th December 2015 - One Picture, Everyday For One Year

Can you believe we are at week 50? Another Project365 is almost complete! This has been yet another busy week. As we get closer to Christmas the weeks seem to go quicker. This week has seen, as usual a lot of foodie pictures, Christmas activities, a ballet show and a good pre Christmas clean up!

This is our week in pictures...

Sunday 6th December 2015



On Sunday morning Isabella took part in a Frozen workshop at her ballet class. She had been looking forward to dancing to Frozen all week. She absolutely loved taking part and they even did a performance on the stage to the song Let It Go. All of the girls in her class are 3 - 4 years old and they all did a great job, they looked so cute. We can see Isabella becoming quite the performer!

Monday 7th December 2015




Monday was all about food! Recently we have been having more meat free meals during the week. I try to cook 3 out of 5 weekday meals as vegetarian meals. On Monday I decided to change our regular lasagne for a delicious lentil lasagne. During my teenage years I went through a vegetarian phase and this was a favourite of mine. As you can imagine I was over the moon when everyone wanted seconds! I will be sharing syn free my recipe next week!

Tuesday 8th December 2015



Tuesday was a busy work day. Recently I have been getting more paid work which has really kept me busy. I am really grateful for this and feel extremely lucky that I am making some money doing something that I love. The only picture, apart from food, that I took was of my Isabella's accessories that I had after the school run. Elsa on my finger and a clip on my sleeve. It is the little things like this that fill my heart with joy. I always wanted a little girl and pictures like this make me truly thankful for having her.

Wednesday 9th December 2015



Wednesday was a manic day. I decided to do the big pre Christmas clean up and clear out. I did both the lounge and the kitchen and it took me all day! But at lunch time I did manage to take some foodie pictures of my syn free chicken and spinach curry. It felt really good to have a good tidy up and rearranging things which have been driving me crackers. At the end of the day I had no energy left so instead of cooking a meal like planned we just had scrambled egg on toast which was a really nice change!

Thursday 10th December 2015



Thursday was all about work and Christmas activities. After the twins had been to nursery in the morning we started to do some Christmas activities. Once I got them started they were happy to carry on so I took the laptop on the floor and we all sat together. They did their activities while I got some blogging done.

Friday 11th December 2015



On Thursday I received a parcel of pork pies which I will be writing about so on Friday, once the twins were in bed, we had a ploughman style meal and a couple of glasses of wine for our weekly date night in.

Saturday 12th December 2015


The three children do often wind each other up especially when the three of them are together so on the odd occasion that they are all playing nicely together I do try to capture it. On Saturday morning I had the early morning as it was the hubby's turn for a lie in and the three children were all stood behind the curtain looking at Christmas cards and chatting together. It did make me chuckle seeing three pairs of legs out of the bottom of the curtains.

How has your week been? I hope you have a great weekend x

Running in Lavender
What Katy Said

11 comments:

  1. That last photo is so funny!! The curry looks delicious too mmmm x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! That first photo of Isabella is just adorable...
    hahaha! That last photo! It is lovely when the kids play together x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo of your daughter in her ballet outfit and the one of three sets of legs mad me chuckle - reminds me of Monkey and my brother and I in our secret world behind the curtains as children #365

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that last photo!! Lovely when they all get on isn't it? I cannot believe there are only 2 weeks left of the year!! Thank you for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am exhausted just reading that huni! The last picture is fab huni. Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never cooked with Lentils I will have to give it a go. And its fab that the work is building up. Like you say it is wonderful doing something you love. And how cute is Isabella in her ballet outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, I like the sound of lentil lasagne. The OH's a beef farmer so every meal needs to have meat in. Sometimes I'd just like a couple of veggie meals!

    such a cute photo of Isabella on stage. Ballet (I used to dance until I was at 6th form) is probably the only thing that makes me sometimes wish I had a girl to take to lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a brilliant idea to do a picture for each day of the week. Looks like you've had some good food and some good family time. My favourite picture is the one with the children behind the curtain. Scenes like this make me really hope we can add to our little family of three :) #HappyDaysLinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh you've almost done it now! I've loved following your daily pictures over the year. That picture of Isabella in her ballet outfit is one of the best so far. Thank you for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is nice when they all play together, love the 3 pairs of legs.
    Lots of nice looking food, can you send me a link when you pop up your lentil lasagne please.
    Glad she enjoyed her ballet

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the photo of your daughter in her ballet dress, she looks adorable

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x