Wednesday 27 November 2013

Wednesday Words - Toddlers!

Just recently the twins have had us running ragged.
They are constantly exploring, discovering they can get into different spaces and climb to different heights.
Life is manic at the moment.
They have also learnt to say "no" which we hear a lot during the day and particularly at times when we don't want to hear it.
Today Isabella got hold of my glasses and snapped the arm off which I really was not happy about.
But this is all part of growing up.
They are discovering the world around them and learning about life.
When I saw this quote I knew that it was perfect!

"HAVING A TWO YEAR OLD IS LIKE HAVING A BLENDER THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE TOP FOR"
Jerry Seinfeld

Except for us it is times two!

Wednesday Words is hosted by Emma at Crazy With Twins who I am sure will know exactly what I mean!
Check out her Wednesday Words at
http://www.crazywithtwins.com/2013/11/27/wednesday-words-autumn-morning/

1 comment:

  1. Haha this is so funny. Brilliant. Yes I know what you mean about having two. Mine have just found their feet and started walking. I'm suddenly more tired! lol.

    Thanks for linking up a great quote. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x