Saturday 16 November 2013

Instagram and Pintrest

Ok, I have given in!
I am now on Instagram!
I downloaded it this morning and am loving it!
What took me so long?
Anyway I am now on as, yes you guessed, hijackedbytwins and hope to see some more followers.
I will post pics of us and loads of pics of yummy bakes and meals!
I have also created a new board on my pintrest for yummy food.
I am on pintrest as kirstypl.
I will add some buttons to my blog when I get chance to go onto the pc as opposed to my phone.
As for today's plans, we are going to get the last couple of Christmas presents that we need. Yes we have just about done all of our shopping!
Eeeek its nearly Christmas!
I am such a big kid when it gets to this time of year, I love it.
Once we've shopped I'm going to be making some yummy mincemeat for homemade mince pies and will get my first couple of Christmas cakes baked.
There will be recipes to follow!
Have a lovely weekend everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x