Wednesday 6 November 2013

Quick Post!

It is not very often that I get chance after school's finished to write but Joseph has gone to play at his friends house, the twins are playing together and I have 5 minutes to myself so I'm going to take them!
Yesterday I wasn't feeling great.
Hubby has had a headache for about a week now, which we think is thanks to a virus. So I wasn't happy when I started with a headache yesterday.
Come 8:30pm I was tucked up in bed with a cup of tea.
I wish that I could say that I had a full nights sleep but as you'll know that happens very rarely in this house.
I was up in the night with Taylor but he soon went back to sleep once he was snuggled up in our bed. Today my headache has calmed down, not completely gone, but I'm ok so I have caught up on house jobs today and got a lovely loaf of bread and rolls made.
I have still got a couple of posts that are still marked as "draft" which I will get on top of, but not tonight.
I am going to spend the evening with my hubby once the kiddies are all tucked up in bed as we didn't really see each other yesterday thanks to my banging head so it'll be nice to actually spend some time together later.
But my post still to write and finish are my easy peesy salmon and a yummy St Clements cake. I will get there by the weekend!
Well that's my 5 minutes up, back to being mum and housewife!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x