Sunday 6 December 2015

29th November - 5th December 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

Wow this week has been a busy one. I feel like I have not stopped. This has been because of an increase in work, which is great especially at this time of year, and the twins being off school for two days. But at last Christmas has arrived to the Hijacked By Twins household.

Here is our week in pictures...

Sunday 29th November 2015



On Sunday we decided to light our annual Christmas candle. This year I bought the Noel candle from Crabtree and Evelyn which, when lit, fills the room with Christmas aromas.

Monday 30th November 2015



Monday was a busy work day and catching up on housework after the weekend. The only pictures I took were of Taylor playing with the Hubby's hat.

Tuesday 1st December 2015



December has arrived, the month of Christmas is here! On Tuesday I cooked a roast dinner with Christmas vegetables. This was for this weeks Thrifty Christmas Thursday post which was all about vegetables. This picture is of my special Brussels sprouts. Keep an eye out for my recipe this week! I will tell you that these sprouts were delicious!

Wednesday 2nd December 2015



Recently Isabella has really become more of a girlie girl, which I love! On Wednesday I managed to tie her hair up in pigtails which she was delighted with! We always thought that she may be a bit of a tomboy growing up with boys but I am so pleased that she is becoming more girlie and really is a mini me. She has become my little shadow, she loves to help me, copy me and looks up to me. This has made my year!

Thursday 3rd December 2015



On Thursday I had the twins at home from nursery as they had upset tummies. I spent the day dashing back and forth to help them at the toilet, which was not great. To keep them busy while I did some work I made them a den in the lounge, which they loved!

Friday 4th December 2015



On Friday the twins were off from nursery again due to the 48 hour rule. Thankfully they were both well and certainly kept me on my toes all day long! Friday was an exhausting day trying to juggle the twins, work deadlines and house work. But I did have to photograph and eat this delicious pudding after recipe developing on Thursday I finally got the recipe perfect and this certainly helped! Hot sponge with chocolate and ice cream!

Saturday 5th December 2015



On Saturday Christmas arrived to our house. We had our traditional day out to buy our Christmas tree and to spend time together as a family decorating the house. This year the twins really do understand Christmas and it is so lovely to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x