Monday 21 December 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 21st December 2015

Welcome to my final weekly meal plan of 2015. Next week I will be having some time off and that also includes meal planning. I am going to plan each day as it comes and decide what we will eat as a family. I am sure we will probably be eating out at some point and will probably have some lazy, easy meals. But that is what the holidays are for!

Last week was a busy week for foodie posts. I shared a review, launched a new giveaway and of course shared some recipes.

Last weeks CookBlogShare was a Festive Round Up






It really was a busy week!

Back to this weeks meal plan. This is what we will be enjoying this week.

Week Commencing 21st December 2015

Monday

Creamy Vegetable Pasta - This is going to be a syn free pasta which I am planning to make and if it goes well, I will be sharing the recipe!

Tuesday

Venison Hotpot - I plan to cook diced venison with some root vegetables and serving it over jacket potatoes.

Wednesday

Mushroom Stroganoff - I will be making a syn free version of this delicious meal and I will serve it with rice.

Thursday - Christmas Eve!

On Christmas Eve we are planning to have an evening of party foods. I have ordered a delicious selection of gluten free canapes to go with some meats and cheeses along with some fresh bread.

Friday - Christmas Day!

This year Christmas dinner is going to be a little different. Normally I have spent a lot of time in the kitchen. This year I will not be! This year I have decided to order pre prepared vegetables and trimmings so they will only need to be put in the oven along with the turkey crown. This year I plan to spend the majority of my time with my family, after all Christmas is about spending quality time with your loved ones!

Saturday - Boxing Day!

On Boxing Day we will be spending the day at my parents house, so we will be enjoying a meal cooked by my mum!

Sunday

To be honest, I have no idea! I cannot seem to plan anything after Christmas. By Sunday I think we will just have something quick and easy!

So there it is, that is our Christmas week meals all planned! As I mentioned before, this is my final meal plan of the year but I will be back with a Weekly Meal Plan on Monday 4th January 2016.

Merry Christmas to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x