Thursday 24 December 2015

Stick To Stigu - Blogger Planner Review

I don't know about you, but next year I am planning to be a bit more organised. Having a regular diary just is not enough when I am wanting to plan my blog posts as well as my personal life. So when I saw Stick To Stigu I thought that I may have just found the answer to my problems!

Stick To Stigu have just released their First Edition planners for 2016. Stick To Stigu's motto is "Plan Hard, Play Hard, Rest Hard" which, in my mind, is a great way to live and a great way to plan for the new year.



This is a year planner with a twist. This is a planner with many things in one cover. It is a planner, an organiser, a desk calendar, a notebook, a to do pad and a rest and zest handbook. Each month, within the planner, are easy to stick to practises. For example January is the month to "restore". Each week gives you a new practise to help you to restore. From relaxation exercises to ways to restore your mind. This really is a planner like no other.






Each day has five separated sections which will make planning everything so much easier. I can use a different section for what I need. One can be blog focused, while the others can be between personal, children and notes for the hubby!

There are plenty of blank pages at the back of the planner for plenty of notes and each week has a jotter page. This book really is full of everything that you may need.


The great thing about Stick to Stigu is that this is not just a planner for bloggers. It is planner for anyone who has a busy life. Being a mum and trying to juggle everything, keeping track of everything that everyone is doing and where everyone has to be can be hard. But having a planner like this one really will help and will balance out the manic life with sanity by giving you the weekly tips on how to think about yourself more really will help!

I certainly am looking forward to using my Stick To Stigu planner during 2016!


Stick To Stigu have some great launch offers on at the moment. They are offering a 3 for 2 offer which is available at their shop right now and the other is for 30% off your order when you sign up to their once a month newsletter. Priced at just £14.90 you cannot go wrong. Forget buying multiple diaries for every aspect of your life. Just have the one and have everything that you need in one place!

Keep an eye out on my Instagram page as I will be sharing as I go throughout the year!

Disclosure: I received a Stick To Stigu planner for the purpose of this post. No cash payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x