Saturday 19 December 2015

13th December - 19th December 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

Well that is the last week of school done! It has been a busy week full of Christmas activities, services and fun. Now that the children have finished school we are well and truly on our way to Christmas day. The hubby only has three more working days and I am preparing for some much deserved time off too.

Here is our week in pictures...

Sunday 13th December 2015



On Sunday the hubby was busy doing jobs around the house so Taylor and I had a trip to Tesco just the two of us. I forgot how easy it is shopping with just one child! It was lovely having a bit of time with Taylor. When we got to Tesco he was so excited to see that it was Star Wars day and he could not wait to join in with some of the activities that they were running.

Monday 14th December 2015



Monday was a busy day catching up with jobs both blog related and around the house. Looking back this is the only picture that was taken. I have recently started listening to my Slimpod in a gain to regain my body confidence and loose some weight. I have noticed that I am starting to make healthier choices and am definitely feeling less bloated. I can't wait to tell you more results!

Tuesday 15th December 2015



After a few bad nights with the twins coughing on Tuesday I took a much needed walk with the dogs after I had taken the twins to school. I am still amazed by how mild it is this year!

Wednesday 16th December 2015



On Wednesday it was Joseph's Christmas dinner at school and the twins were feeling left out as their school friends were also having their Christmas dinner. So after we had visited the schools Christmas fair I went home and cooked them their own little Christmas dinner. I set the table out for the two of them and gave them their own little party complete with Christmas music and crackers! They loved it! After dinner  they sat a did some Christmas activities that I had got for them while I got some work done. Wednesday was a lovely day, free of falling out and arguments it was such a lovely afternoon!

Thursday 17th December 2015



Thursday was a manic morning. I felt like I did not stop. In the afternoon the twins and I went to the schools Christmas service at the village church. Joseph stood and did his reading so well. He was so confident and clear during his reading I felt so proud of him and noticed how much he has change over the last few years. He really is growing up!

Friday 18th December 2015



Friday was Christmas jumper day at school and the last day for the year! No the excitement has well and truly set in for the kids. On Friday I visited the cinema with my dad to watch the new Star Wars film. It was lovely to have a trip out with my dad. This is something that we do not do very often, just the two of us, so it was lovely to get some quality time with him!

Saturday 19th December 2015



Saturday was an uneventful day with regards to pictures so I took a photo of the Christmas cards that the twins made. Saturday was all about the big pre-Christmas clear out. We spent the day tidying up and throwing out. We did not manage to get out but we did accomplish a lot that needed to be done around the house.

As it is Christmas next week I am missing a week of our week in pictures. But I will be doing a two week round up after Christmas!

I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy new year x

What Katy Said
Running in Lavender

11 comments:

  1. Ah well done Joseph, my Joe has had a sore throat and cough too, It must be this mild weather it feel so odd, like it should be colder and not quite festive enough x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely festive post - I love that you did your own Christmas dinner for your twins. Happy Christmas x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Christmas jumpers and those cards are so cute as is the twins Christmas dinner - lovely idea. Have a fab Christmas #365

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monday looks pretty much amazing!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    And how cute are them
    Kids, so adorable! #happydayslinky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! So festive! Those cards are so cute!
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely week huni. I love the dog walking picture, it is so mild isn't it?! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas huni xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is a lovly opportunity to get out with only one child, and glad Taylor enjoyed it, not to mention your dad getting some quality time with his little girl!!!
    How lovely to make them a Christmas dinner so they did not feel left out.
    Your twins are growing up far to quick.
    Have a great Christmas, see you on the 31st.

    ReplyDelete
  8. why are there so many penguins this christmas? love them all, the xmas hand print cards are lovely and the two look gorgeous in their jumpers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Christmas jumpers!! And how cool are those homemade cards?! I really wanted to make some with the girls this year but alas we've now run out of time.

    Thank you for supporting me and linking up to #MyCapturedMoment

    Hope to see you again tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah look at them in their jumpers! G didn't have jumper day so we had our own at home haha. Have an amazing Christmas and hope to see you in #HappyDaysLinky in the new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post. The photo of the twins in their jumpers is fab, and I love the table setting for their little Christmas dinner x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x