Monday 5 June 2017

Weekly Meal Plan - #MealPlanningMonday 2017 Week 23

Hello and welcome to week 23's Weekly Meal Plan.

Last week I was a rubbish meal planner as I totally forgot to plan! I got so wrapped up in the long weekend I only realised on Monday evening that I had forgotten. So I rebelled and completely winged it and it really was not so bad! It was half term so we enjoyed a meal out then I was not feeling well so I reached for quick and easy dinners.

How was your half term? We had a lovely week and it really did fly by. We were only in for one day so I think that made the time go quicker. We had a lovely lunch at Prezzo for BritMums post and met up with my sister and her girls. Another day we went for a walk at the local hall and gardens and we finished the week with a bargain Mini Morn movie at our local Vue cinema. Normally the cinema costs us a small fortune but thanks to the Mini Morn offer I only had to pay £2.50 each!


I also received a gorgeous gift of a pair of ChloBo Hamsa Hand Earrings. They have become a much loved jewellery accessory. Did you know that the Hamsa Hand is a protective sign that brings happiness, luck, health and good fortune? I am not very suspicious but it is nice to think they may help!


No onto this weeks meal plan. The hubby has recently started cycling again and this will mean that I will need to pay a bit more attention to exactly what nutrients he is getting. This should not be too difficult as a lot of the vegetables that are good for him we already eat.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 5th June 2017

Lunch

Wholemeal wraps with salad
Leftovers
Ambronite super meal shakes (review post coming soon)
Salad
Egg meals

Dinner

Asparagus, green veg and goats cheese risotto
Tuna and sweet potato pasta bake
Sausage meat balls with mash potato and veg
Chilli sin carne (Quorn chilli)
Fish and chips

As always I am going to plan the weekends meals closer to the time.

What meals have you got planned? Come and share your meal plan with the #MealPlanningMonday blog hop!

Hijacked By Twins

get the InLinkz code

7 comments:

  1. We had a busy week last week too and barely stuck to our meal plan The pasta bake and sausage meatballs sound lovely. Have a fab week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good to have weeks like that and being more spontaneous! I'm looking forward to the pasta bake too as it is a new meal x

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you had a great half term...What fun! We didn't get up to much. A couple of days out but mostly lazy days...Those earrings are gorgeous!
    Fab meal plan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a fairly busy week last week and have one this week. I too have opted for some wraps with salad and anything else we have to keep as a very simple meal. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wraps and salad are my go to meals for lunch, quick, easy and full of goodness! x

      Delete
  4. Ooh some yummy ideas :) Thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x