Tuesday 27 June 2017

Weight Loss Fashion

Today I am sharing a post that is a little different to my foodie post. I have spoken in the past about my weight loss journey. I still have not reached my final target but I have reached my original target and I am finally feeling happy with how I am. Since I returned to the working world a few weeks ago I have been getting glimpses of the old Kirsty coming back and I love it!

Along with the weight loss and returning to work I definitely needed some new clothes. So when I got an email asking me if I would like to try out some summer clothes the timing was perfect. When it came to deciding what to try I knew that I would need some blouses and dresses. But I like clothes that can be multi functional, items that can be worn for work but also at the weekend.

I decided to go for two maxi dresses and a blouse. I adore maxi dresses, they are always a cooler option for hot summer days and can easily be dressed up with some heals or dressed more casual with some flats and a cardigan. I chose the floral Joe Browns Los Cabos Jersey Maxi Dress on the left because of the vibrant design that has a flattering gathering in the centre. As you can see I like patterns and with blouses that is no exception. I fell in love with the Joe Browns Bird of Paradise blouse as soon as I saw it. This blouse looks smart with some navy tailored trousers but weekend ready with a pair of jeans! The final dress that I went for is a more dressy option. The V Neck Value Maxi Dress with a green palm print will look stunning with heals and a clutch bag, or holiday ready with a pair of flip flops!

JD Williams offer a fantastic variety of clothes for the whole family and stock many well known brands. You are sure to find something to suit every occasion!

What are you must have items for the summer?

Disclosure: I was sent the clothing for the purpose of this blog post. No cash payment was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x