Tuesday 24 September 2013

Catch Up Post

Yesterday I was so busy I didn't have chance to blog!
My morning was taken up with house jobs, cleaning chickens and sorting through the never ending pile of laundry. It is great catching up with the washing but the pile of ironing seems to be growing by the minute!
I also decided to bake the hubby a blueberry, apple and cinnamon couronne, which is not a quick bake. But it came out great! I am going to do a separate yummy post about that!
Then before I knew it school time had returned and it was time to go.
Once we actually sat down last night all I wanted to do was curl up and go to sleep. Everyone in the house, but me, has come down with colds, coughs and sore throats so I started to panic that I too was coming down with it. So I took some tablets and went to bed!
Thankfully I have woken up ok this morning. I have a little sniffle but with plenty if vitamin C I'm sure I can beat it!!!
The twins were up this morning at 6am. I can't say it was "bright and early" because it wasn't! It was more like "dark and early" it was pitch black outside. It felt like the middle of the night. The days certainly are getting shorter. Which means Halloween, Bonfire night and Christmas are on their way!
Today's plan is school run, cleaning chickens, play with the twins, clean the lounge, play with the twins, twins nap time, tackle the huge pile of ironing, do a review post, take the twins to toddlers group for the first time, then back to get Joseph from school!!!
Busy, busy, busy!!!
I have said in the past that I do not take the twins to any groups because I have felt like the circus act that everyone watches but we are going to give it another go!
Why should this group be different?
Easy, its one that's run in the village so its run by people that I know and who have seen the twins since they were small. I'm hoping the twins will enjoy playing with other children but I'm also looking forward to having some other adult conversations! Its going to be nice to sit and have a coffee and chat with other mums! I just hope the twins are ok otherwise I'm going to be running around like a headless chicken juggling toddlers!
All in all, we've got another manic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x