Wednesday 18 September 2013

Wednesday Words - For Joseph x

Today's Wednesday Words have come from my thoughts about being a parent. I have been thinking quite a bit about being a parent today because tomorrow my first born baby turns 9!
The day that he came into my life my whole world changed and began revolving around him and my new role as mum.
I found this quote and thought it was fitting:
 
 
“Having kids - the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings - is the biggest job anyone can embark on. As with any risk, you have to take a leap of faith and ask lots of wonderful people for their help and guidance. I thank God every day for giving me the opportunity to parent.”
Maria Shriver
 
 
A great parenting poem posted by Crazy with Twins x
 

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x